MAGIC IS TO CHANGE NOTHING INTO SOMETHING – OR TO CHANGE A THING INTO SOMETHING ELSE.
HOW TO MAKE THE CIRCLE:
1. Choose a place that is going to be your private place of worship, your temple.
2. Standing in front of the area, put your index fingers and your thumbs together forming a triangle, with the rest of your fingers folded under. Turn your hands down and around so that your index fingers point toward – your stomach and your thumbs point away from your body.
3. Starting from your belly, separate your hands and form the circle in the air like you are outlining the edge of the circle, reaching out as far as you can. Do this three times. It is important that your fingers and thumbs always come together and touch both in front and at your belly each time you outline the circle.
TO LAY DOWN THE ELEMENTAL PLATFORM:
1. Put your left hand under your right hand, palms up, and step back one step with your right foot first.
2. Move your hands out to the side so that they are approximately two feet apart and let your fingers point down. Then step back again with your right foot first. Where your hands were pointing down are now two columns of light going deep into the earth and extending all the way up to the Origin of Light. When you touch these columns of light, they vibrate!
You are now done making the Circle. The Circle will be in this place forever and you never have to lay it down or lay the platform again. The circle needs to be activated one time every day.
HOW TO USE THE CIRCLE:
1. Grab the poles and step on the Elemental Platform.
2. Move your hands from holding the back of the poles inside and relax them and your sides.
3. Visualize the four Elements:
a) Earth: from your feet to your knees. See yourself stuck in the earth as if you have dug your feet into the sand at the beach
b) Water: from your knees to your waist
c) Air: from your waist to your shoulders
d) Fire: from your shoulders and up …
4. Clap your hands together in front of your chest and bow.
5. Step into the circle and say: "It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion. I am a servant of God. I am a being of light. I ask for the whole protection of God in all aspects of my life. May the light shine for all those who serve God and serve the light in all things. Protect us in this hour of need, oh God. Protect us in this hour of need, oh God. Protect us in this hour of need, oh God. Your will be done. So be it. May it be so. Amen. Amen. Amen."
6. Once inside the circle, relax and enjoy the Light from above. Remember that this is your sacred space, so DO NOT bring in the outside world. KEEP IT SACRED!
7. When you are finished with your meditation or ritual, leave the circle by simply bowing with your hands in front of your chest and step back, with your right foot first onto the Elemental Platform, saying "Amen (let it be so). Then step back (right foot first) off the platform. The circle is now closed.